I BELIEVE

 190,663 World Picture Images, Stock Photos, 3D objects ...

By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

Hebrews 11:3 

 

This is an excellent verse to support Creation Science.

No one saw this earth created. Those who believe in evolution must also have faith to believe in this unproven theory.

I choose to have faith in God, not in man's assumptions.

Faith in God is necessary for peace of mind. 

I believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

I cannot explain the trinity.  I just know it is true through the power of the Holy Spirit God gave me when I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

I believe the entire Bible.  I believe every book proclaims Jesus as the Savior of the world.  I believe Jesus is the only way back to God for we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I believe Jesus is the way, the truth, the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him as He told the disciples.

I believe Jesus will return soon for the true believers.  I believe in the Bema seat of Christ.  I believe Jesus will return with the believers to judge the world.  I believe I will reign with King Jesus after the Tribulation Period during the Millennial Reign. I believe all Israel will be saved and will reign with Jesus when His feet touch the Mount of Olives.

Please look at my blog to see more that I believe.   

Acts 16:31 says if I believe on (in) the Lord Jesus Christ I will be saved (from the wrath to come to live with Him eternally).  Amen.

May this be true for many.  May this be true for those who read this blog, for my family, for my friends and their families.  Amen.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁

What are good Bible verses for healing?