How to Abound in Hope through Joy and Peace

Romans 15:13

 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Lord God, I pray that this verse will encourage us all today.  I pray that we all seek You today with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. I pray we all know who You are in our lives today as You fill us with joy and peace as we believe so that we abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Help us be attentive to Your Holy Spirit.  In Jesus' name. Amen

Mark 12:30 

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.

 

God of hope,  Let these verses be in our hearts to meditate upon today and throughout the night. As David said in the Psalms, "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, Oh Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)

Help us to know we can abound in hope, not just hope,  through the power of Your Holy Spirit because You fill us with all joy and peace as we believe.  In the name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace, I ask this prayer.  Amen.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁