A Reminder from God to pray for Israel and Believers to have patience, endurance, perserverance, strength

 

I found the above verse and five others on a note card from July 1, 2022 where I wrote them from my friend's post.

Amazingly, the card showed  up yesterday. 

Amazingly, Amir asked prayer for Israel in these areas last week.

May all be blessed who read this, and lovingly reminded to keep on keeping on for Jesus.


    Wait patiently for the Lord.

    Be brave and courageous.
    Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Psalm 27:14 NLT
 

Have you never heard?
    Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary. 

 No one can measure the depths of his understanding.  He gives power to the weak
    and
strength to the powerless. 

Isaiah 40:28-29 NLT


Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.

 
I will
strengthen you and help you.

    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. 

 Isaiah 41:10 NLT


But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O Lord, 

a tower of refuge to the needy in distress.   

You are a refuge from the storm
    and a shelter from the heat.

 
For the oppressive acts of ruthless people are like a storm beating against a wall, or like the relentless heat of the desert.
But you silence the roar of foreign nations.
    As the shade of a cloud cools relentless heat,
    so the boastful songs of ruthless people are stilled. 

Isaiah 25:4-5

 

  For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing

 James 1:3-4 NLT 

 

P.S. My friend just sent me this verse in response to these others.

 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 

2 Timothy 4:8 NIV

 


 


Comments

  1. If we just BE STILL then we will know that He is God! (Psalm 46:10)! He is amazing and his ways are amazing. So many times we miss seeing something He is doing because we have filled our days with busyness. The enemy delights in our being tossed to and fro (Eph 4:14)on the waves, never having time to connect with our Lord. Thank you for being still and allowing God to show you things and then sharing those things with the rest of us! I will pray for Israel and for the peace of Jerusalem - Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I agree with your prayer for Israel!
      I have to admit that it was not my being still before God the day he showed me these verses. I was, in fact, thinking about what to wear which was something Jesus said not to do. God was merciful and gracious to me and met me where I was because He had seen my heart through the righteousness of Jesus.
      Great is His faithfulness and never ending mercy!

      Thanks for sharing your comment, and the scriptures I posted!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁