A Word from Amir Tsarfati to Jews Around the World: "Go back Home!"


 " In mid 2023 the Lord led me to take a break from speaking around the world during 2024 because of something big that is about to happen. The need to prepare an Israeli based center was clear and thus CONNECT was born. The same way He was clear about the magnitude of future events that will require me to operate from Israel, He is now urging me to speak loud and clear to ALL Jews around the world. The message is clear: go back Home! Jews should not live away from the land HE chose and designed for them. Greater persecution is awaiting them! God will protect us in the land. He will supernaturally intervene! Both America and Europe aren’t safe for them anymore, having been infiltrated by tens of thousands of Jihadi “fighters” and/or Jihad sympathizers!
Besides that, allow me to remind you that Jews being away from the Land is a form of insult to God, as He said through the prophet Ezekiel: ‘When they came to the nations, wherever they went, they profaned My holy name—when they said of them, ‘These are the people of the Lord, and yet they have gone out of His land.’ "

Amir Tsarfati

 

 

 Ezekiel 36:22-23 KJV

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁