Wake up!

 


 

The Chosen is still going strong I am sad to hear.  

January 20, 2023  I posted one of my several blogs on why this series is so ungodly.  Please read  this one  if you have not.  I will not rewrite it now. I still believe every word I wrote.

I am shocked and sad that Christians still have not awaken to this deceptive series.  I hope there are at least a few who have changed their minds over this past year.  May many more begin the new year free and forgiven of The Chosen.

How can true believers who honor their Lord Jesus continue to follow an ungodly movie whose main character's  life is diametrically opposed to the One he is portraying?  

J. R. has only one thing in common with Jesus and that is his first initial is the same as the English name of our Lord Jesus. 

It is frightening to hear how many are seemingly worshiping this man, Jonathan Roumie, or the false Jesus he is portraying. 

Another dangerous following is the worshiping of Jesus' mother, Mary.  Satan is appearing as an angel of light as he presents numerous and recent apparitions of Mary.

Read God's Word and you will agree that only Jesus as presented in the Bible is worthy of worship.

Jesus is coming soon.  Wake up to the truth.  Don't be left behind when He comes.

2 Corinthians 11:12-15  12 But I will continue doing what I have always done. This will undercut those who are looking for an opportunity to boast that their work is just like ours. 13 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁