2 Corinthians 9:15 Jesus Christ, the Indescribable Gift from God the Father


May we all accept Jesus, our gift from God the Father.  In doing so we are accepting God's gift of salvation. 
 
I pray none will refuse because they cannot understand or see the impact of our Gift from God in their lives.  
 
Ephesians 2:8-9  "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,  not of works, lest anyone should boast."
 
Why does anyone say they are too bad to accept this gift?  Why is it difficult for some to even accept a Christmas gift from mom or dad or son or daughter or sister? 
 
I think the reason is a person's self-worth.  God explicitly says that His gift of salvation through Jesus Christ has nothing to do with how good someone is.  If only the good receive salvation, then it is based on how hard we work to get the gift.  
 
I pray that this person desires God's gift of Jesus Christ so much that no thought of self worth is involved.  No thought of working hard to deserve salvation enters the thinking. 
 
I pray on bowed knee, this person will say I need this gift from God.  I desire Jesus Christ in my heart.  I accept the fact that God loves me.  Jesus gave His life for me.  I am forgiven. 
 
I love Him because He first loved me.  I could not love Him first.
 
I become who God wants me to be only through His Holy Spirit.  I will choose to acknowledge Him each day.  I will say each day,  "Thank You Father God for Jesus.
 
I don't deserve Your love which makes Your gift possible, but I do accept Jesus each day so that one day I can see Jesus face-to-face. 
 
Finally, I will then be totally unaware of my self because I will have His glorified body. This amazing eternal gift of a glorified body is possible because I accepted the Indescribable Gift of Jesus on this earth right now, everyday."

Philippians 3:20-21 "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,  who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself."
 
Thanks be to God for His indescribable Gift.

Father God, bring us to Jesus each day through Your Holy Spirit.  Open our blinded eyes.  Give us a desire for fellowship with You. 
 
Let Your Word be read. Let our hearts be fertile soil,  and plowed up ground to receive its life changing power. 
 
Hosea 10:12  "I said, 'Plant the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and shower righteousness upon you.' "
 
May we be transformed through Your generous and indescribable love which operates in Your abundant mercy and grace.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, Your eternal Gift who meets all our needs.
 
In the  name of the one who is able to keep us from falling, and holds us in the palm of His hand so that no one can snatch us out. 
 
John 10:28   "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."
 
Jude 1:24-25  "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever."
 
Amen.


 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁