"Thus Saith the Lord"



 
"There are streaks of the light of joy to herald our eternal rising sun." (Charles Spurgeon)

I am excited about starting a study of Jesus in the Old Testament when my books come. I feel this study will most certainly be a streak of the light of joy to herald His coming. I will spend my free time devoted to this with God's help, and thereby be ready with oil in my lamp. Praise our beautiful Savior!
 

"The lawmaker became the lawkeeper and then died for lawbreakers."

 

The more of God's Word we read and put in our minds going down to our hearts, the more there will be for the Holy Spirit to bring to our remembrance! As we store up His Word in our minds and down to our hearts, there is more Holy Spirit communication available. 

We can begin to know "Thus saith the Lord"  vs. "I just feel like that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁