Soon I Will Be Gone in the Rapture!

John 14:30
I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me. (Jesus' Words)

I hear the sound in the mulberry trees today. God keeps me going on and on. I must stop to go to the kitchen. But first, I wanted to share this. Thanks for letting me.

I prayed this morning that Satan would have nothing in me. I want to have oil in my lamp. I pray my glass is clean to reflect Jesus' love to others. I pray the smut of the enemy will not be found, that God will trim my wick.

I may only have this year because soon I will be gone in the rapture. I won't have any longer to talk to anyone about Jesus and it will be too late to pray for them. Father God, cause me to redeem the time today. Thank You for good prayer time while I was working in the kitchen early this morning while Hollie was sleeping. Thank You she can sleep later now. Praise Your name. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁