May We All Hear the Trumpet Call!


 
 
From a Clarion Call for Saints and Sinners by Charles Spurgeon:

"Wherefore, my soul, stand thou on tiptoe, be not flat-footed, as some beasts are; have thou thy wings always ready for flight, so that, if thy Lord should come at cock-crow, or at daybreak, or at midnight, thou shalt be equally ready, at his bidding, to be up and away! I sound for myself, and for my beloved friends,
this clarion note: 'Boot and saddle, up and prepare. Arise ye, and depart.' To whom that note may come with greatest point I cannot tell, for I am no prophet; but let it come to us all. Let none of us begin to strike root here below, for this is not our rest.''
 
Not long ago the word "Clarion" was in my mind when I woke up. I had heard this word, but did not know what it meant, or the significance of my hearing it in my mind the first thing upon awakening.

I  asked my son who had heard of a "clarion call" but did not know what it meant. My daughter looked the word up and said it meant "clear" and was associated with a call.  
 
I felt God was saying something about loud and clear, and to proclaim in a loud and clear call. 
 
When I googled "clarion call" I found the sermon by Charles Spurgeon dated April 2, 1891 so I posted the above quote. 
 
Father God, Help me to listen to Your Holy Spirit. Show me how "clarion call" is related to Your truths to share. Give me the opportunity and Your words to say.

Give me a holy boldness which is loud, and most of all clear through the guidance of Your Holy Spirit.

The origin of "clarion" is the sound on a trumpet. Lord, I believe You are telling me something about Your trumpet call at the Rapture.  Help us all, and our families to hear that sound of Your return. May we all go in the Rapture!

Thank You so much for loving me enough to give me a word when I first  woke up. Help me to make sure I act upon it.

Help me to share what You want me to say to my family.

It is difficult to share with our families. Please guide us all and give us opportunity, and Your Words to say to our families.

Prepare each family member's heart and mind to receive. Make me alert and awake for a clear call from Your Word and Holy Spirit. 


May we all hear the trumpet call!  May all our loved ones and families go in the Rapture.

 In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁