A Very Special Prayer on This Very Special Day for a Very Special Person

 

 

I pray you focus on WHO GOD IS 

Not on WHO YOU ARE

I pray you know who you are in Christ Jesus.

I pray you will have a revelation of who God really is as you read His Holy Word.

I pray that your heart be filled with the abundance of God's love so that your mouth speaks words of thankfulness, peace, joy, and praise.

I pray for you to Father God in the name of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen

I pray you feel no condemnation from this prayer. I pray you do not feel preached at but loved by me, and just loved by the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁