May You Be as Fruitful as the 1000-2000 Seeded Sunflower!

 

I was very blessed forty-four years ago today at 3:12 P.M. when my beautiful daughter was born.  

 A single sunflower with its multiple seeds makes me think of how much potential my daughter has to be beautiful and blessed of the Lord.  

What a blessing she has been to me over the years. I am truly blessed by her caring, persevering, example, inspiration, instructions, patience, wisdom, discernment, wit and humor, adherance to her values, her respect and love for God and His Word, her joyful voice, and sweet singing voice, her forgiveness, kindness, longsuffering.  Hey, this sounds like a Bible verse.  I will look it up.

The scripture  is " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control."  Galations 5:22-23 

She is not perfect, but she knows she is the "Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."  She knows she has ultimate potential of a 1000-2000 and more possibilities in Jesus her Savior and Lord.

It is her birthday!  I celebrate all that she means to me and has meant through the years.  Here's to continued happiness and joy with her. 

God bless you, dear daughter of mine! 


Comments

  1. Thanks Mom, love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet testimony of the love you have for your daughter! She is truly a gift to you from the Lord and she has been a blessing to many. Belated Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! God gave her a very good day full of sun which was not in weather forecast. She looked vibrant and healthy. If only she had sun every day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁