THE SUN IS SETTING ON THE AGE OF GRACE. "BEHOLD TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION."


The sun is setting on my neighbor's fence which fell in a recent storm in February 2020.  

Notice the illuminated pieces of the fence shaped like a cross.

As the day ends, God reminds me that the world as we know it is drawing to a final sunset.  

The sun is setting on the age of grace.  The tribulation period will soon begin and God's wrath will be poured out on this rebellious world.  

Those who have asked Jesus to forgive their sin of rebellion and accept Him as their Lord and Savior will escape God's wrath. They will be taken by Him in the Rapture. They will be with Him in heaven during this time. 

 (Look at the 2020 archives of this blog to see my posts on this Bibical truth.)

 II Corinthians 6:2 NKJV

For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Take time right now to pray: Dear God, forgive my sin of rebellion. I believe Jesus died for my sins as Your Holy Bible says.  Please come into my heart and make me clean, Lord Jesus. I accept Your Holy Spirit. I want to follow You and obey.  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Look for a church that believes the Bible is the Word of God and Jesus is the only way to heaven. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁