Psalm 92:14-15 is a Promise for Me Since this Day 2020

 



They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing, 

To declare that the Lord is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

 

God showed me these verses in 2020, three years ago when I turned 74 years old. I will treasure these words and claim them for myself the rest of my life.  


Praise God, I talked with two older friends today on my birthday. One turned 92 in November, the other one was 82 in June.  Bless and keep these friends with good health and happiness in You, dear Lord.

 

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2Corinthians 5:21

We who have asked forgiveness and  have accepted Jesus as our Savior have become the "righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."  The promise in Psalm 92:14-15 is for us. God's word also says that all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  

Just call upon Jesus to forgive your sin and this verse can then be for you too.  Praise God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁