Walk Not After the Flesh, but After the Spirit (Romans 8:1)

 

 

 

 

I thought of both these verses last night.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1

Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies;
Make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8

Father God, help me to walk in the righteousness of Christ Jesus.

Thank You that I am not condemned and You make my way clear as I come before You through Your Holy Spirit.

I pray I will not walk after the flesh because there is condemnation there, because I have not allowed You to lead me.

It is so easy, Lord God, to let the flesh lead because my sinful nature is in conflict with Your Holy Spirit's leading. Help me hold on to You today so that my way is straight and I do not grieve Your Holy Spirit in going after what feels good and seems right in my flesh.

In the name of Jesus who made it possible to see the straight way before my face. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁