This World Has Been a Wilderness, I'm Ready for Deliverance, I've Never Been This Homesick Before

Song by Dottie Rambo and Jessy Dixon

 
There's a light in the windowThe table's spread in splendorSomeone's standing by the open doorI can see a crystal riverI must be near foreverSee, I've never been this homesick before
 
I see the bright light shineIt's just about home timeI can see my Father standing at the door
 This world has been a wildernessI'm ready for deliveranceLord, I've never been this homesick before
 
I can see the family gatherSweet faces, all familiarAnd no one's old or feeble anymoreAnd my lonesome heart is cryin'Think I'll spread my wings for flyin'See I've never felt this homesick before
 
See the bright light shineIt's just about home timeI can see my Father standing at the doorThis world has been a wildernessI'm ready for deliveranceLord, I've never been this homesick before
 
See the bright light shineIt's just about home timeI can see my Father standing at the doorThis world has been a wildernessI'm ready for deliveranceLord, I've never been this homesick beforeLord, I've never been this homesick before, thank you Lord

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁