New Every Morning is Your Faithfulness, Oh Lord!

 


 He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless.

Even youths will become weak and tired,
and young men will fall in exhaustion.

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:29-31

 The above verse was posted on my Bible study app.  

 The following verse, one on the image, was in my mind this morning in the kitchen. It goes along to help my faith on this hard day.  I will post it too.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22-23

Father God, Even people younger than I have struggles, including my son and daughter. Help us all to trust in You and find new strength so that we soar, and run, and not grow weary.

We are barely walking now it seems, but You promise that we will walk and not faint, and even soar.  Let us see the progression today from walking to soaring. Give us the faith we need to trust in You to find new strength.

Help us not to trust in chariots, but to trust in the name of the Lord our God. You are my God, my Jehovah Rapha, Healer.  Draw my son and daughter to Jesus to find Him so to them.

Let them both have a revelation of Your steadfast love, and think of ways You have been faithful to them so that once again they trust You with childlike faith.

Let Your mercies be new to us all today! In Jesus' name. Amen.

Thank You for Your encouraging word today. Give me strength to be Your voice crying in the wilderness of our situation, and this decaying world. Thank You forever and ever. I belong to You Jesus. So do my children. Let them have a revelation that they do. In Jesus' name. Amen.


Comments

  1. Last night I was laying in bed thinking how utterly weak I am, knowing God will give me His strength to get through another day on this earth. I am powerless but He is powerful. I am weak but He is strong. Amen!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁