May my mouth be in rhythm with the meditation of my heart which is a constant beat of Your Holy Words.

 

One of my verses this week was Psalm 19:14.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

Father God, Here the word "heart" is again.



May my mouth be in rhythm with the meditation of my heart which is a constant beat of Your Holy Words.

Cause me to come to You and listen to Your Holy Spirit every day so that I have a healthy heart, spiritually first of all, and flowing into my physical heart so that I may receive Your promise that You will prosper me in my old age and cause me to be fruitful.

And also in these end times not to be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. Give me a peaceful and grateful heart free from fear.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus My Lord and Savior Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁