It Is Jesus Not Me



 

Psalm 33:20–22 (NLT)

20 We put our hope in the Lord.
He is our help and our shield.

21 In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.

22 Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord,
for our hope is in you alone.

Father God, show me how to put my hope in You totally.

Forgive me for putting my hope in that I have done things correctly; I have said the right words in my prayer; I have believed in faith; I have prayed enough.
I pray I will take the "I" out of my prayers.

Be the Lord of all of my needs and show me how to hope in You as You reveal Your Word to me daily in Your Holy Bible.

Draw me to Jesus each day, in every way. Please draw my family to You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁