Every Day, Every Hour, Every Moment, Aware of Your Presence, Lord Jesus I Pray


 "I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Jesus said this as recorded in Matthew 28:20. NIV 


In the devotional book, Hope for Each Day by Billy Graham for January 18, a day early, I read and was encouraged. Following is a quote taken from this book.

"What we need is to cultivate the sense of His presence, every day, every hour, every moment. This happens as we speak to Him in worship and prayer, and listen to Him speak to us through His Word, the Bible."

Father God, may we all come back to the garden with You today and be blessed more than words can tell as we walk and talk with You all day. In the name of Jesus who brought me back to You to walk and talk with You. May I recognize Your presence every hour and every moment today. Draw me back to Jesus when my mind strays away in stress and circumstances. Amen!

Comments

  1. Thanks for your comment, Lisa. Thanks also for telling me about this book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁