Create in Me a Clean Heart Psalm 51:10)

 


As I prayed one night recently, I began to pray part of a verse in Psalm 51, "Create in me a clean heart, O God," This morning I was reading a devotional which had the following verses I had made note of about 5 years ago.

Matthew 12:34-37 34 "Brood of vipers! (Jesus speaking to the Pharisees) How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Colossians 3:15-16 "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts."

Father God, Thank you for showing me all these verses relating to the heart. Last night Your Holy Spirit was showing me that I need to have You clean out all the garbage of the past which has accumulated in my heart. This new year, give me a new heart full of praise and glory for You alone, and free of past wounds and present hurts. Thank You, In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁