My Spirit Rejoices

 


 Luke 1:46-55CSB

 And Mary said:

My soul magnifies the Lord,
 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
 because he has looked with favor
on the humble condition of his servant.
Surely, from now on all generations
will call me blessed,
 because the Mighty One
has done great things for me,
and his name is holy.
 His mercy is from generation to generation
on those who fear him.
 He has done a mighty deed with his arm;
he has scattered the proud
because of the thoughts of their hearts;
 he has toppled the mighty from their thrones
and exalted the lowly.
 He has satisfied the hungry with good things
and sent the rich away empty.

 

Comments

  1. Once again, thank you for sticking to scripture! This time of year so many Christians try to tell what they think was Mary's or Joseph's thoughts, feelings, actions, etc. The truth is we don't know what they were thinking or feeling. God gives us His word and we should not stray from it. Praise be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁