"You Must Be Born Again," Jesus said.

 


 

I remember to this day responding to the invitation from a Christian man who came to our home in Axton, Virginia to witness to my dad. I was standing and listening to him talk to my dad about Jesus. He led my dad in the sinner's prayer. Then he looked at me and asked if I would like to ask Jesus into my heart. I said o.k. I was eight years old. When I prayed I got a picture in my mind of Jesus hanging on the cross.

After the man left I was so full of joy. I told my parents, "We are going to have a happy family now." We started going to church. I was baptized in a muddy river and I am ashamed to say I was worried about getting my new yellow dress ruined in the muddy river.

The flesh has from the beginning of my new birth been an obstacle in and to my faith. Praise God, His amazing grace has brought me through many dangers, tears, toils, and snares. And I know His grace will lead me home! Hallelujah!  Praise the name of Jesus!  I am looking forward to the Rapture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁