Humble Yourself Before God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

 

 
 
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I had a nightmare around 3:00AM. I dreamed of a HUGE snake about 20 feet long and bigger in diameter than a basketball.

The snake had been baked and had swollen up but it came back to life when we tried to remove it from our way. I yelled, "Run! It's still alive!"

I left the other person, I don't know who they were, and leaped down about 3 flights of stairs. I heard the snake snorting after me. Then I woke up! Praise God!

I prayed a lot after waking up at 3:00AM.
 
This morning this verse in 1 Peter came to my mind so thought I would make a post of my thoughts.

Satan has been crushed (baked) by our Lord Jesus. He still appears to be active as he walks about like a "roaring lion" seeking someone to devour.

Satan can only roar at a true believer. He has not power unless we give him our allegiance. In my dream someone was helping me mess with the supposed baked snake and it came alive.

The lesson in my dream is "Don't mess with anything relating to Satan."

If you happen to let your mind go to fear, anger, worry, frustration, whatever not of God, "Leap down flights through the power of God's Holy Spirit. Be rid of the roaring lion who has no teeth for a saint of God."

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!  Praise You Jesus!
 
 Father God, Your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven for all of us today. I pray Your plans for all of us and our families are established, and the devil's plans destroyed.

Thank You this is possible through our focusing on Jesus, Your Living Word, and the Bible, Your Written Word. Jesus, thank You for Your prayer to our Father God. "Deliver us from evil (the evil one)." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁