For My Brother and My Son (RE: many conversations)



 

"God is Sovereign! He is Faithful!

 It is Our Choice to believe this!"
 

Thinking of this truth yesterday morning, I realized how different my life is when I choose to believe it.

My praise becomes greater. "What if's" and "Why" become quieter and soon disappear.

Thanksgiving and praise to my King overflow in my recognition of His faithfulness.

I am in good company with King David who was an awful sinner, but also one who recognized God's faithfulness in forgiving him as he chose to praise His Savior over and over amid the pleas for forgiveness.

 David's despondent spirit was raised each time he was forgiven, and delivered. Thus we have the author of most of the book of Psalms.

Psalm 43:5 NLT
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁