Another Gospel Is Hiding in the Wings; 2 Corinthians 6:14 - A Message from God to Dallas Jenkins

14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.

  For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

17 Therefore

“Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.

Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.”

 

Comments

  1. I agree 100%. In Matthew 24 when Jesus says: "For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many" it doesn't only refer to an actual man making that claim. It can also apply to books, art, movies, denominations, religions, etc. Many will claim they know the true Jesus but don't be fooled - there is only ONE Jesus and he is the Jesus of the Bible! Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁