The Lord is My Strength and Song and is Become My Salvation


 Father God, You are my strength. I have forgiveness in Your Son Jesus.

Your Holy Spirit gives me Joy unspeakable and full of glory. The half has never yet been told. Hallelujah!

I pray that all who read this post will ask You to forgive their sins and ask Your Holy Spirit to come live in them filling them with Joy. 

I pray all, new and old believers, will realize that Your Joy is not the same as the happiness the world gives us. It is not the same as the well being we feel when all is right with the world. It is a supernatural gift from You which abounds as we yield to You even in very tough times when nothing seems right with the world. 

Your Joy is our rebellion against the enemy's plans for us. Your plans are good. You are our song in the night. You save us in the midst of troubles. You are the Strength of our life. 

Thank You for holding us up with Your mighty hand. We sing praises to Your Name, Oh Lord Most High.  In Jesus Name I pray.  Amen.

NLV 1Peter 1:8
You have never seen Him but you love Him. You cannot see Him now but you are putting your trust in Him. And you have joy so great that words cannot tell about it.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁