Why Do I Post Videos You May Ask


 


Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy of the Lord is your strength.

 I started this blog writing about how to  have JOY and STRENGTH through knowing  Jesus as Lord and Savior.  I have posted that He is the Son of God who came to die for the sins of us all because we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.  I enjoyed posting many articles, writings, and songs about His life, death, burial, and resurrection.  

Recently I have been posting about His rapture, taking away, of His believers who have asked Him to forgive their sins and have invited His Holy Spirit to come in their hearts and live.

I have posted a number of music videos which tell about Him and how we can relate to Him through the Father's gift of the Holy Spirit.

Recently, I have gotten bold enough to post some videos which give updates on His return for His church, the ones who have asked Him to forgive their sins, and come live in their hearts.

I want everyone who reads my blog to give their hearts to Him and love Jesus with all their hearts, souls, minds,  and  strength as they obey and trust Him each day.  I want everyone to be looking for the blessed Hope of His return for His church.  

There is so much to learn about Jesus. Every chapter of the Bible, all 66 books OT and NT reveal Him.  Please take time each day to know Him better.

Be ready for His glorious appearing in the clouds.  It will be so wonderful to meet Him but so awful to be left for what is coming on the face of the earth after He takes the church.

The events which lead to the Rapture are rapidly unfolding.  Please don't ignore the videos I post. You will not hear anything much or at all in the media about Israel.  That is why I am posting u-tube updates on unfolding events as well as teachings by various ministers.

If I do not post one week, it most likely means that I have gone in the Rapture.  It could be any day now.  Some of you might say, "Yeah, I've heard that for years." or "My church does not teach that."  Do not listen to those thoughts. Instead listen to and read my blog.  

What have you  got to lose except about an hour at the most. Many posts take much less time.  Eternity is much longer.  Forever! 

 You need Jesus as we all do, including myself.  Please join me in the Rapture.  Start learning the truth about Jesus today! One of my first post says that God is waiting for us to come to Him. Soon the door will close on the age of grace. Listen to Roundtable discussion to find out what will happen next.

Father God, restore us to You through Your Son, Jesus.  Draw us back to You as You draw us to Jesus. I pray Your Holy Spirit begins a work in those who do not know You.  I pray Your Holy Spirit continues a work in me as well as all who have decided to follow You.  In Jesus' name. Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁