We Are Empowered by God



 Daniel 11:32    But the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

 Philippians 4:13   I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

John 15:5   “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.  (Jesus' words to His disciples then and now!)

We are empowered by God. Jesus gives us His strength. His Holy Spirit enables us. Help us, Father God, to live daily in Your power to follow Your Word, and show love to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Thank you, Deposit Photos, for putting this photo on free images.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁