The Mighty One Will Rejoice Over You with Singing!

 

 

 

Psalm 104:33-34 I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD. 

I could dance to this song before the Lord in His Spirit as David did if I were alone with just Jesus and me.

I sing to Him even when not alone.  And why shouldn't I sing to Him?  He sings over me.  Praise His wonderful name. 

 Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. (NKJV)

 

Abba Father, Father God,  The idea of Your rejoicing over me with singing is so awesome,  it brings me to tears.

I am so grieved that I know those who do not believe You care for them. They think You have forsaken them. You answer prayers for others but not for them.   

Please help them to see that You are not their enemy. Open their eyes to see Your love. Remove the blinders and the lies of the enemy.  

Let today be a NEW DAY with You as they take off the grave clothes of past abuse, hurtful memories, and the mind set that You do not care about them.

  Let them even have a dream of Jesus hugging them and saying, "You are healed. I love you. I died for you. Come to me."  May this be life changing as they think about You and go to Your Word to read about You in the book of John.

In Jesus' name.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁