I Am the Bread of Life


 John Chapter 6

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

 

Father God, We  are so careful to eat each day to nourish our physical bodies. We do not understand how we must feed our spirits. Our bodies will die. Our spirits will live forever either in heaven or  hell. 

We must come to Jesus. Father, draw us all to Jesus so that He will raise us up at the end and we will live forever with Him. 

 Let us feed upon His loveliness and hope as we read Your Word and follow Your Holy Spirit each day.  

If we believe, we will escape eternal death in hell.  Perhaps we will escape physical death if Jesus raises us up to meet Him in the clouds before we  die. We will be with Him forevermore!  Praise You Lord God.  In Jesus' name. Amen.                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁