John 14:6 Jesus is the Only Way to God


S: Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."  John 14:6

 

O: Jesus is the only Way to find fellowship with God. He is the only way to heaven. He is the only way back to the garden.  Thank You, Jesus, for taking our sins on the cross and restoring us to our Heavenly Father. 


P:  Father God, Thank You for now and eternity that You gave Jesus, Your only Son, to die for mankind who is a sinner by birth because of the sin of disobedience in the Garden of Eden. I pray for all my friends reading this that they will ask Jesus to come into their hearts and forgive their sins and invite Your Holy Spirit to live in them.  I pray for all who know Jesus through Your Holy Spirit already, including me, that we will come to experience Your Peace and Joy each day as we walk in fellowship with You in Your Word and prayer.  In Jesus' name. Amen!

Tomorrow I will explain SOP.  Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁