Joy of Jesus-Gift of Eternal Life

Last night at DBS we discussed Jesus endured the cross for the joy set before Him. The joy was seeing his fallen creation return to Him redeemed by His precious blood. He endured making a way for humans to regain fellowship with Father God which was lost in the garden of Eden. 


Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


This morning as I reflected on this I received great joy as I thought of the joy Jesus receives today as I receive His joy. As I come to the garden alone, He walks with me and talks with me and tells me I am His own. “Oh the Joy we share as we tarry there. None other has ever known” ( In the Garden)

All too soon I had to leave the garden and get back on the concrete of life. Right now I am taking a detour back to the garden. 


For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 6:23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁