Business Card for Blog

image 

 I hope to pass these business cards out.

I pray all who receive this card will read my blog, Father God.  Draw them to Jesus for salvation and encouragement.  May they find Your JOY and PEACE in Jesus, and be STRENGTHENED by Your Word as they read this blog and go back to the garden of fellowship with You through Jesus.  Thank You for giving Jesus to make this possible. Thank You Jesus for giving Your life to make this possible. Thank You for giving us Your Holy Spirit when we surrender our lives to You. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Your Name Written There?

Why I Cannot Believe in the Doctrine of Election

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES ON FEBRUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧁